Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Wii Attachment



I was on the Japan Nintendo website looking around again to see what new releases might me coming up in North America well I click on the Japan E3 link and I found some games that we didn't hear at the North American E3 but nothing that interesting. However I found some thing that was very interesting a new Wii attachment. I copy and pasted what I found into a Japanese translator and this is what I got as a result.

"Wii VitalitySensor which is the Nintendo latest innovative article expands the charm of the video game. Wii VitalitySensor senses the various signals which the body which I had including the pulse of the user rises from and offers information about the world where it is among bodies to the user."

Then I found it translated on the web site in English this time it said...

"Wii Vitality Sensor: Nintendo’s newest groundbreaking product, the Wii Vitality Sensor, expands the appeal of video games. It will initially sense the user’s pulse and a number of other signals being transmitted by their bodies, and will then provide information to the users about the body’s inner world"

So all that it does it take your blood pressure strange I wonder how it will be used in games.

No comments: